Sunday, January 08, 2017

Yellow, Pink, and Green: The World of Mujibar (Humor)

Thanks to reader-researcher RC.


We've all talked to this guy. At last, a picture of him.
 

 

Mujibar was trying to get a job in India.

The Personnel Manager said, “Mujibar, you have passed all the tests, except one. It is a simple test of your English language skills. Unless you pass it, you cannot qualify for this job.”

Mujibar said, “I am ready.”

The manager said, “You must make a sentence using the words yellow, pink, and green.”

Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said, “Mister manager, I am ready.”

The manager said, “Go ahead.”

Mujibar said, “The telephone goes green, green, and I pink it up, and say, ‘Yellow, this is Mujibar.’”

Mujibar now works at a call center.

No doubt you have spoken to him.

I know I have. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next hire Mujibar in Silicon Valley. He could teach them a thing or two. Self sufficiency is natural to Mujibar.